Among the services members enjoy are:
- The Cinderella Philatelist, the Clubs quarterly journal,
is in A4 format and usually runs to 48-60 pages. The Club can draw on
a talented international team of writers and recent editions have included
the work of authors from Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Romania. Russia,
South African and the USA as well as the UK. Each issue contains a free
gift of a cinderella item. Members may advertise in the journals
Wants and Offers section. The journal is free to Club members.
- Study Groups. The Club operates four study groups: British
Private Posts, World War 1, World War 2 and Telegraph & Telephone.
Each group publishes a quarterly newsletter which is incorporated into
The Cinderella Philatelist.
- Exchange Packet. The packet is an excellent method of
acquiring and disposing of cinderella material. The Club operates
four different packet circuits for members in the UK.
- Auctions. The Club runs two auctions each year. The Spring
Auction, usually held in April, is postal only. The Autumn Auction,
in October, is live and postal. There are usually 12-1400 lots in each
- Library. The Club maintains an extensive library of cinderella
literature which may be borrowed by UK members.
- Meetings. Four or five whole-day meetings are held annually,
usually in London. A dealers bourse is normally run in conjunction
with each meeting.
- Affiliations. The Club is affiliated to the Association of
British Philatelic Societies and UK members are entitled to the benefits
offered by the ABPS. The Club is also affiliated to the American Philatelic